no group

Lol at people are asking here like it's an actual group. Just PM the user that made the TL ffs.

do you not have a discord server, because i want to be able to contact or communicate with you and because i was going to ask if you go to scanlator school or if you just know of it, if you do not know of it then just make a discord account and join in shit scan server(search it here(mangadex) "shit scan") and just find my name by typing @detective lurkong for death or @lurkong puppeteer for death so i can give you an invite or just try to find it, but it will still be better if you join shit scan so i can give you the proper invite to the server(scanlator school), because there are probably other scanlator school and you might choose the wrong server that i was talking about

Hello guys... thnks for your scanlation but i just wanna make sure, are you still continuing the portrait of queen bertha?
Coz i'm really waiting for it to be updated... the story is soo good

Contributor
A friendly periodic reminder for folks posting here, that "no group" is not a group.

Like the title says, and like it says right above this box, it's a placeholder "group" for folks who want to post things they did without forming an official group first. Often one-person scan-jobs.

(There's no real harm in people making these mistakes, of course, but it's still saddening to see people posting here trying to get in contact with the scanlators in vain.)

Group Leader
i lit feel like almost everyone here thinks "no group" is an actual scanlation group
it's sad as fuck

isn't this is basically "unknown" but created 655 groups later-?

Group Leader
@osqmu the difference is that "unknown" is for manga translated by , well, unknown people, whereas "no group" is used for manga translated by folks who often ARE known, but who wish to release stuff outside of a group.

Group Leader
@osqmu No, it's not. Again, only the former is applied to anonymous people. The latter can be used for works with a credit page listing the name of the person who worked on it.

Can you please pick the chapters that hasn't uploaded? i really want to read this whole story it's pretty interesting😓
i thought it finally over to wait this to be able to read whole, but when i checked it there's chapters been missing😓😧
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE i really like this novel and i'm very curious about it.😢😧
i hope you read this. i can't read any languages aside from english😞😧😧
Fighting to all of you😊😍😍

Users who are viewing this thread