No Guard Wife - Ch. 103

Dex-chan lover
Dude should have nothing against her working. They haven't even got children to worry about. He must demand she gets a bigger shirt for work, though. The current one is too dangerous.

Taq

Dex-chan lover
If she comes back to work, that company is surely gonna go...

Tits up.

:cool:

Dex-chan lover
I remember I read somewhere the premise of "A Scary Boss becomes happier" was that she became interested in marriage stuff after a subordinate couple got married, but I never made the connection it was these two!
I made the connection as soon as we got the omake. :D

Dex-chan lover
It's made by literally the same person. How is it a crossover? :question: It's even in the related section now too.
He is memeing because it is by the same author

It is along the lines of the MCU, they are not really crossovers, if all the heroes are from the same universe and company, but people handle it as if they were crossovers anyway

Group Leader
I was looking at the series on Pixiv and noticed the chapter numbering is different than what we have here. There it's #116 https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/82422951. Are we missing chapters?
I actually havent checked, I started where the last translation left off, chapter 46, which was around #54 on pixiv, but I think this is bacause either some were physical book exclusive or some of the art work were combined into the chapters or things such as entire volume re-uploads (basically combined previous chapters) were skipped

lol if some chapters were skipped I would I have no idea how to fix it, I mean I would obviously translate it but I don't know how the renumbering will work

Users who are viewing this thread