No Guard Wife - Ch. 112

Dex-chan lover
Marriage buff :meguupog: Usually IRL it's the opposite, as both of you begin to worry about real life problems like money, kids, etc. and both your souls break to the point of divorce or staying married out of convenience :fml:

Luckily this isn't that!! :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
"This is Juri. She's married."

-She's also wearing a clearly visible wedding ring-

Random office guy: "I'm gonna go hit on her."

WTF?

Why would they use her old name? That seems really weird to me.
Why didn't she use her married name ? is that a Japan thing ?

She worked there before using her maiden name and since in Japan people mostly refer to each other by surname (using someone's first name is reserved for people you're extremely close to. Like family, close close friends, and your spouse) they likely wanted continuity with that. Also it prevents her from being mistaken for her husband since both would be referred to using the -san honorific.

I've read other stories with office couples where the wife continues to have people refer to her by her maiden name after she's married just to make it easier on everyone even though she did legally change her family name.

Dex-chan lover
I've read other stories with office couples where the wife continues to have people refer to her by her maiden name after she's married just to make it easier on everyone even though she did legally change her family name.
From what I understand the law in Japan is that the couple are REQUIRED to both adopt the same family name. It MUST be one of their family names and it CANNOT become hyphenated (to combined their names, for example).

Dex-chan lover
Random office little shit tried to start a war. Promptly got shut down, but was told to keep to themselves, and leave her alone. Guess he wanted to get axed. Although god damn I knew She would be an easy target though. Kouki is going to be on the defencive for their whole marriage unlike some stupid Mcs who got ntrd, because they can't pay attention to the people around them, and read the moods of others.

Dex-chan lover
Kouki-kun has good news. There is no need to wonder where your god is, because he's right here. And he's fresh out of mercy.

Double-page supporter
Marriage buff :meguupog: Usually IRL it's the opposite, as both of you begin to worry about real life problems like money, kids, etc. and both your souls break to the point of divorce or staying married out of convenience :fml:

Luckily this isn't that!! :wooow:
Marriage buff is real, and they both have income so it's a double buff!

...only if you don't have any kid(s) (yet!)

Users who are viewing this thread