No Guard Wife - Ch. 27 - Onsen (Arc)

Dex-chan lover
?alcohol with hot water(bath or shower) is never a good idea?

A bold move, killing off the main character so soon in the series. I wonder if she will be brought back or if it's a permadeath?

Dex-chan lover
she's definitely immune to drought, they're floating perfectly ?

Aggregator gang
I guess the author realized that with the onsen arc being the winner of the poll, he realized that the main couple would be kept apart for most of the chapter(s) so he had to find a way to keep the two together for the majority of the trip at the last minute. Either that or he always had the family bath in mind and he deliberately used the image of Juri and Mizuho bathing together to get the readers to vote for the onsen.

Dex-chan lover
why is the other couple so intent on the swingers route?

Aggregator gang
@SuppeBargeld I'm aware that it was all from Juri's imagination, however it's clear that the author used Juri's imagination in chapter 26 to give the readers a preview of what the upcoming chapters would entail if they chose either the onsen or the amusement park. What was shown to the readers was a ride on the Ferris wheel with the couple together in one scenario, and two women in the nude relaxing in the onsen, with the husband returning with drinks afterwards, in the other scenario.

I'm not trying to argue with you or anything like that. I'm just saying that one of two things happened; either the author knew what he was doing putting both Juri and Mizuho in the imagined onsen scenario (He could've easily just made Juri imagine her bathing by herself to show that she wasn't going to be with her husband for most of the trip) and he pulled a bait and switch on some of the readers who voted for the onsen, or he realized as the poll was being conducted that the main couple would be separated from each other for most of the arc and he pulled a last minute change to the proposed onsen arc.

Nothing wrong with either of the two, the author is more than free to do what he wants with his story regardless of fan polls, I'm just putting in my two cents.

Dex-chan lover
No worries, gang. OP husbando gets his chance to do CPR on his nude drunk thicc wife, then lewd her while she's semi-consciously gah-gahing over how cool he is. (Sounds like the perfect onsen trip to me, actually.)

Dex-chan lover
OMG. Wifu is so defenceless. She's really lucky, that this isn't a ntr-h-manga, or else next scene she would be surrounded be the onsen's management and hired workers. -_-;
No, really. She is just the right kind of "heroine" for this shit. But as this is a slightly lewd romcom she got plot armor in form of her husband. XD

Users who are viewing this thread