No Guard Wife - Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
damn its been 3 years since it was dropped. Idk why, not like this was serialized or anything, it was just a twitter thing the aurhor liked doing. Its pretty much done isnt it?

Dex-chan lover
damn its been 3 years since it was dropped. Idk why, not like this was serialized or anything, it was just a twitter thing the aurhor liked doing. Its pretty much done isnt it?
Lol, there's literally an Official English link on the main page for this manga, but I have no idea what the hell they're doing with it. Way too many releases with under 100 pages (hell, first release is only 22). It feels like they're just trying to milk every last cent they can out of it.

Taq

Dex-chan lover
It's an all hard life without having No Guard Wife. Thank you for bringing it back <3

Dex-chan lover
It's also available on pixiv, it can be purchased in many libraries as an ebook or physical copy and it even has a sequel titled
"No Guard Mother".

Lol, there's literally an Official English link on the main page for this manga, but I have no idea what the hell they're doing with it. Way too many releases with under 100 pages (hell, first release is only 22). It feels like they're just trying to milk every last cent they can out of it.
Irodori comics is an oline retailer/publisher that translates doujinshi to English and sells it on its webpage (after it seemingly had some beef with Amazon, where they sold before). And interesting thing to note is that the founder and owner of Irodori has stated many times to be against piracy, yet he's the main contributor as a translator to Shinmai Maou Translation, a spicy light novel translation site that uses a premium model and won't be stopped by no DMCA request.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Group Leader
Thanks for bringing this back, but... where is chapter 46?

EDIT: it seems like all chapters up to 51 (although from 45 onwards the typesetting is a bit wonky) can be found at https://cubari.moe/read/gist/JGUQq/
i posted 46 yesterday and 47 like 5 hrs ago but for some reason 47 got approved before 46, please be patient as i am sure the approval team is getting to it, if its not up by thursday i will try i again

Dex-chan lover
i posted 46 yesterday and 47 like 5 hrs ago but for some reason 47 got approved before 46, please be patient as i am sure the approval team is getting to it, if its not up by thursday i will try i again
It seems to happen sometimes. I believe I saw something similar happen last week or so.

Users who are viewing this thread