No Guard Wife - Ch. 63

Double-page supporter
I, uh… have a question for the boys or even girls at this one. Why is every scene I know involved bed sheets? Isn’t it more exciting to do it without any slip of clothing whatsoever?

Dex-chan lover
UOOOOOOOOOOOWHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THEY ARE HAVING SEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Dex-chan lover
How about subscribing to the fanbox helping the creator and not spill the content like a hero would?
..... so we basically hate on poor people???

Note, I'm someone who actually does try to support the industry and buy as much manga or anime as I can... but the price of all this stuff adds up... the price of subscriptions do as well...

And in the end... piracy is the heart of the internet... it's the reason anime/manga became so popular in the first place...

And our favorite heroes (Monkey D Luffy & Jack Sparrow) are pirates....

Dex-chan lover
..... so we basically hate on poor people???

Note, I'm someone who actually does try to support the industry and buy as much manga or anime as I can... but the price of all this stuff adds up... the price of subscriptions do as well...

And in the end... piracy is the heart of the internet... it's the reason anime/manga became so popular in the first place...

And our favorite heroes (Monkey D Luffy & Jack Sparrow) are pirates....
No, and after i re-read my previous comment i didn't say such thing
Would you like to tell me why you think that way?

Awesome, thank you for supporting the creator that would help a lot.
I understand that the subscription are pricey and some of us can't afford and fortunately we don't have to subscribe, we can move on to other things.

I agree, it's what makes thing popular and i believe some creator can get benefit from it and to some not getting anything much which is sucks.

Well i guess that's all, have a wonderfull day

Users who are viewing this thread