No Guard Wife

Dex-chan lover
This is how I imagine Naruto and Hinata's early years in their marriage went.

Contributor
@agtra
190159ea54bd60bfcf7af0c33bcb7944.jpg

If anyone wondering about that LINE stickers: https://store.line.me/stickershop/product/4274825/en

Thank god its not region locked

Contributor
So, we reached the latest raw,
Apparently the mangaka has another 2 ongoing series,
Kosu tte! Nagisa-senpai and Mama Hero and Baby Demon Lord
@stalker, did you wanna doing that 2 series too??

Group Leader
@Bradek

It's a common practice in Japan (and other Asian countries for that matter). There even a word for it: 寿退社. Some women even aimed to quit her job after nabbing a man and only work temporarily until marriage (which there also a word for it: 腰掛け入社).

The reason why this practice exists in the first place: So the wive can focus in housework and educating the children. After all, in an ideal world, the male should provide for his wife(s) and child(ren).
The reason why this practice declined in modern Japan: Economic reason, more professional career women, and some women just don't get a chance to nab husband and became Christmas Cake.

Group Leader
@CoolOtamegane i actually enjoy reading 「ママ勇者と赤ちゃん魔王」, though there's a lot of redraws. so that's my main reason for not doing it, also since school started, I have less time to even be on here.

@YukkuriOniisan Its kinda weird here because they don't have kids to raise (yet?) and she seemed passionate about her job, also, she worked with him, it would make more sense if she kept her job, at least on my point of view.

Contributor
@stalker, Well... if it not hassle for you, can you provide me the translation script(through pastebin), I can became an editor, doing redrawing and typesetting whole panels.
I'm proficient in redrawing stuff (I have pentablet too)

Dex-chan lover
how they haven't had a child or two surprises me. that must be one kind of effective contraception that they have

Group Leader
@CoolOtamegane to answer your question (sorry it took 7days to answer), but besides TLing this and Advice slit mouth woman... I'm also doing TSing for my main group and going to school. So most likely I won't have time to even consider picking up something new... sorry man

Double-page supporter
Do you want diabetes? This is how you got diabetes

Group Leader
https://twitter.com/hosimaki/status/1045606135133233152
Yano Toshinori-sensei tweeted this just now... but he basically saids that "This chapter isn't the last lol. just a little more will continue"
so... expect the worst outcome

After slamming my head on the workdesk for the whole morning I finally realized who she reminds me of!!
Aoyama Nanami from "The Pet Girl of Sakurasou".
Must be the hairstyle and blushing, so alike.

bf9c3d622c1322fd710c6bc5b200b16dba7bb764_hq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread