No Guard Wife

Group Leader
@Tunc Yes.

For anyone interested in reading the rest, the 4th volume (as bundled here, raw) picks up from where we've left off @ the 2nd half.
Irodori Lite works fairly quickly compared to most JP-EN localization companies (~45 days average per volume), it is the author and the Japanese publishing company that take a long time getting the volumes sorted for sale. Volume 4 has been released recently so it shouldn't be long until the English version is available for purchase.

ma man cultured af
having that pic as wallpaper for phone calls
that way, no matter u pick it up or not-

86.5 - A Japanese tradition on Setsubon is to eat Ehomaki (The long sushi roll) while facing that year's "lucky direction" for good fortune. So that's the meaning of that panel. Also she's wearing the oni costume as well for the same holiday.

Was chapter 91 still half in Japanese for anyone? I didn't see an explanation as to why but I also didn't look very hard admittedly.

Dex-chan lover
The translation accuracy is very questionable, keep that in mind. A warning for people who actually care about accurate translations.

With a title like "No Guard Wife" I was kind of expecting to find a story about a wife with no guard against men (in general). Something along the lines of The Great Escape by Miray Ozaki (which is 100% eroge). It's nice to see something a bit more innocent than that.

Users who are viewing this thread