No Guns Life

Double-page supporter
Since the official release of the manga's coming out next month and the anime adaption the month after, will we see the fan-translations resume?

I was just going to read the first chapter, cause I didn't think it'd be that interesting, but I was curious how they'd introduce a character with a gun for a head. Ended up Binge reading it when I should've been sleeping.

Fed-Kun's army
meh. interesting concept from the cover and background but felt like the beginning arc is literally 5 volumes+. I would be dead tired after such a debacle.

Double-page supporter
I'd offer a kidney to see this consistently translated

Gave up after binging all the way to the end of Volume 7 (German release) . The concept is interesting, but the story keeps dragging and the art style is just a mess when it comes to the increasingly frequent and drawn out fight scenes. It really doesn't help that main guy and one of his more frequent adversaries look almost identical.

Due to the artstyle and the inking of the panels its sometimes REALLY hard to follow the action and keep up with whats going on. Thats the only flaw of this manga but its quite a major one

Dex-chan lover
the art is great and the atmosphere has a noir feeling to it but that's it.

the story goes on and on and on and teases some super dark past but nothing ever comes out of it. i stopped giving a fuck a while ago and found myself reading on autopilot.

the mangaka needs a better editor or maybe someone else should write his ideas into a story.

Users who are viewing this thread