No Home - Ch. 10 - Haejoon Goh (10)

Contributor
Oh shit I was right. Should I go back and spoiler my previous comment...

But man, that's sad. I wonder what Tent Boy's deal is. If we are already reaching this point within 10 chapters, his situation must be a train wreck of emotions

Fed-Kun's army
poor mom, if i were there and know him, i'll kill this shitty brat. just because he is a scaredy, he is trying so hard to not believing in ghosts, and even hating his mom for it.

Dex-chan lover
oh fuck! didn’t expect that, no wonder he cared so much for the talisman, it’s the last thing he have that reminds him of her. didn’t expect this to have so much feels and tragedy when there’s a comedy tag in the genre

Fed-Kun's army
@aquanigga3 not really, you must hate your mom so much that you defend him. i'll accept whatever my mom be, as long as it's not something that will shame our family name.

ah, in addition, i'm someone who believe in inner strenght (Qi) and magic (witchcraft), because i've seen and taste it myself. afterall there still a lot of mystery in this world that beyond human logic.

Fed-Kun's army
@roues depend, if it's something i hate such as crimes, i would kill them, like what i did in the past, kill the robber in name if self defense (but i'm not the victim).

Users who are viewing this thread