No Home - Ch. 242 - Haejoon Goh's Home (8)

Aggregator gang
"now is the good time to be hard on the father" bro why you keep picking fights with everyone who was sus back then

now you backtracking lmaoooo

i feel vindicated that he's bad, I knew he was sus. if he wasn't, then good for haejoon, but with the way the author likes to surprise us at every turn i couldn't be so sure

but he is really too naive— eunyung's right, both his dad and uncle were never part of his life but he's making excuses for them and letting them do whatever. he has attachment issues alright

if anything at least the uncle had an excuse of cutting it off and then finding out he had a nephew. the dad didn't, the debt excuse felt weak especially since, correct me if im wrong, it was practically a year that the mom died.

idk man, even if haejoon's mom wouldn't let him contact, if he really cared surely he could at least send a postcard during birthdays? i just find it weird he's looking for redemption from being a bad dad after all this time

Dex-chan lover
"now is the good time to be hard on the father" bro why you keep picking fights with everyone who was sus back then

now you backtracking lmaoooo
The way they wrote an essay to say i was wrong only for me to be right in the end LMAOOOOOOOO. Hilarious, I know they're embarrassed

Users who are viewing this thread