No Home - Ch. 269 - Goodbye, Home. (10)

OMFGGGG I can't believe this incredible manwha has ended :((( I love this manwha soo much and it is hard to let it go. The author has crafted such brilliant characters and developed such intricate complex relationships between said characters. This manwha had made me laugh and cry so many times!! Honestly, it is one of the best stories I've ever read!!! TYSM!! for translating the series and capturing the dialogue so well.

beautiful conclusion :''''') thank u for the past 4 years that ive been keeping up with no home and thank u whatascan u r truly my goat and u will always be in my heart. . . 🩷 ilym

Dex-chan lover
:meguuusad:
That's the end. I'm sure will miss this series.
The ending like there's another chapter after this, it's not fair. How'd you do that to me!!

Thank you for this whole series @WhataFruit

Dex-chan lover
chapter really gave a solemn vibe, and that's great, it has to be like that for such a good series that went for years, if somebody knows a good song to go with this please share it here hahaha, I feel like it would be more enjoyable that way (I'm at a work break enjoying this one 😅)
thanks a bunch for the TL now and everybody that helped adapt all of it here 💕💕

Power Uploader
Damn, the author avoided sappiness to the very end. Everything felt so natural. I agree that a "years later" epilogue would be good, but it doesn't seem to be this author's style. So I'll just imagine Eunyung became a star actor and everyone was happy ever after.

Users who are viewing this thread