No Home - Ch. 269 - Goodbye, Home. (10)

Power Uploader
Maybe I should've written in the chapter that Wanan is going to have an Afterword chapter after this

Good job, enjoy some deserved rest!

And if you'd like to translate HANA in the future, but don't have the raws, drop me a message and I'll see what I can do to get you them.

Maybe I should've written in the chapter that Wanan is going to have an Afterword chapter after this
Yeah please and thankyou, I'm really speechless even though I know this will end
I really like this manwha, I even like the author even more after trying to read his other works which made me learn Korean

For you thank you very much for translating this beautiful work so that I can get to know it
Love you and have a nice day too :')

Dex-chan lover
I can’t believe No Home is over… 😭 I’ve been reading this series for over two years now, and it feels so bittersweet and surreal to finally say goodbye. I’m so glad Eunyung and Haejoon found comfort and a new home in each other and their friends (found family is the best!). I really hope they don’t wait a whole decade before meeting each other again though lol :,)

Seeing the flashback to the earlier chapters made me realize how much the art style has improved too, and how much these characters have grown and matured over these years… definitely gonna miss them :meguuusad:

Thank you Whatafruit for translating this to the end (and for translating Room 305 too)! I really love Wanan’s works and am very much looking forward to Hana in the future!

On a final note, if anyone has any reccs for manhwa/manga like No Home, please let me know! I need to fill the void in my No Home shaped heart 😭

Group Leader
Loved the series but the ending left much to be desired.

Plus the whole see ghost thing was way underutilized and the story probably could have been streamlined and the seeing ghost aspect (with his mom at the end) adapted without it.

Does anyone notice the other lies that Eunyung told in this eps?
It really made me cry

Btw, sorry bc I don't almost leave many comments on each eps, I try to give as many likes as I can when I have time, but sometimes I often forget because I've missed so much, and is the discord server still active? I want to join but the link is out of date

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i'm literally on a ledge but anyway thank you so so much for translating and for giving us the opportunity to witness this wonderful story from beginning to end🥹🥹 mondays won't ever be the same

Aggregator gang
Thank you for translating this!!!! I am going to be emotionally devastated (but also healed???) for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!!

This is probably the best slice of life/drama comic I have read, thanks so much for translating!

Anybody know what Wanan is currently working on?

it hurts to see one of my favorite series end but i'm happy to have experienced it. thank you wanan and whatafruit for making my mondays so much more bearable for the past 3 years

stoked to hear theres an afterword but i wish there was more like 50.... gonna miss these characters so much 😭

im so sad its over but i think that was the perfect ending for the series
thank you for sticking with translating this series for so long whatafruit

OOOHHH MY GOD WTH!!!! This ending is actually so beautiful in a sense, it has a really sweet and comfy feeling idk how to explain it 😭😭 I'll miss this series sm, looking forward to the afterword

Btw tysm for the literally amazing translation!! Your work is so good 🙏🙏

Users who are viewing this thread