No Home - Ch. 32 - Juwan Park (9)

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK TENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
He never learns from his fucking mistakes! He is obligated to pay back that money and he's fucking lucky he didn't get get reported for all the shit he's done. The crimes he's done are probably worse than we've seen as he seems used to stealing, and that's just the start of it. I bet he could get at least a few years of jailtime if someone reported him and the police collected evidence, probably way more.

Really loved this chapter, never seen that "oh we're not on the same page" sort of feeling of distance with someone you casually get along with illustrated so well...while someone whose guts you hate still kind of understands you better from circumstance. Honestly even just looking at prev comment sections commentary about Juwon & his family made me feel that same disconnect with some of the other readers and seeing it reflected right in the story hit different

Group Leader
Haejoon is my fav, and I actually like Eunyung. But I don't like Juwan tho bc I think he's too childish. But then again they are all pretty immature. Thats why i love this comic

Fed-Kun's army
I like Eunyung, he might be my favorite character at this point. He has some depth that has yet been discovered and Juwan's presence helped us to know him more.
And the way Haejoon feels so distance with Juwan- that shit is so true. When someone you think close with you start talking something that you disagree with so much, you start to visualize a big gap between yourself. Idk probably just me

It’s refreshing to see all the characters have their own levels of life they are going through but juwan is on a whole dif level then haejoon and Eunyung. Juwans problems feel more superficial and childish while the other two seem to have more mature and tough problems. Not to diminish juwans problems, bc it’s still valid but I can see how haejoon felt a distance between them. It’s hard to relate to someone who hasn’t struggled like you have.

juwan seems like he comes from a privileged family and was raised with semi strict morals. looking forward to seeing his growth in coming chapters

Double-page supporter
The way he wanted me not to walk without protection
Oh no, Haejoon trauma😞
5b4f16d33a973f1314e9a8b91fbb4175.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread