No Home - Ch. 42 - Marie Kim (3)

oh my god we have another annoying fuck lmaoo.......she better make it up to Haejoon

Ohnooooo- she better make a new issue correcting thattt, she should’ve interviewed them or something . Ahhhh I hope he doesn’t get in troublee QWQ

Group Leader
Welp, saw that coming. You did our boy dirty, girl.

Bring the sexy back!

journalism? taking photos, running away and just inventing a story ? aight girl. i wonder how it'll turn up when her bs story gets exposed... she won't get her dad's approval for sure

Contributor
Lol all y'all are so quick to turn. The entire time I was reading the second half I was like "yeah I can see the comments already." Never mind that she's a high school journalist who needs a scoop in order to convince her family she is taking this seriously, or that that's how tabloids and shit that gets attention works. People accept a "smoking gun" picture without context all the time. Am I saying what she did was right? Hell no, it's scummy. But did she do it cause she sucks? Has yet to be seen, she has pretty clear motivations here but who really knows.

Besides, if she does talk it out with Haejoon, she would get another big scoop. "School delinquent actually school hero? The truth is revealed!"

Why. Is. It. Always. Haejoon. *sigh*
Just give him a break for gods sake!
This girl i swear....

Users who are viewing this thread