No Home - Ch. 52 - Marie Kim (13)

I think the author does a good job at redeeming characters while still keeping them in character, it's actually kind of impressive

Like eunyung is still impulsive and doesn't have a great moral compass but he obviously cares about doing right by haejoon, even juwan is getting better at handling conflict even though he's still kind of a coward

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit I want to smack a fictional dad so bad

Fed-Kun's army
The tables has been turned, flipped and then yeeted jskljldgf my gOD............ Marie.............. Haejoon............... aaaaaaaaa so sad :'(

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can all say that Marie's dad is chad and this perfectly ok because Marie is a pussy bitch who refuse to tell the truth and look were it got here so this is karma at it's finest. Also we all know that the author will put Marie with the gang so let's just get this over with

Fed-Kun's army
eunyung. from stabbing hajeon in the stomach to stand up for him when noone else would. da real mvp

Dex-chan lover
Tent guy has tons to do before he makes up for the life savings and stabbing, but he's definitely on the right path. Keep it up! :)

Nope, I still want redemption. He should then pay his money and get stabbed for life. Let's not forget MCs life would be much much easier if he didn't fuck with him. This is the fifth or sixth time I wrote this.

Aggregator gang
door!Haejoon is the most outspoken Haejoon yet!
loved the moment he realized that Eunyung did, in fact, worry. Hopefully he’ll also realize that, yes, Eunyung actually cares.
i live for these two <3

damn rereading this makes me realize that minju is one of the people shittalking haejoon lol

Dex-chan lover
How nice that Eunyung cares about Haejoon even though there are times when they have each other's throats
ON THE OTHER HAND, WHAT A DISGUSTING FATHER, I HATE VERY MUCH THOSE WHO FALSELY PUT OTHER THINGS IN PRIORITY SO AS NOT TO TAKE CARE OF THE THINGS OF THEIR CHILDREN
Thumbnail

Users who are viewing this thread