No Home - Ch. 60 - Sick Day (3)

Lol what a disfunctional family these disaster boys are~

Poor Marie, get her out of here already !
Thank you for the translation !

Not me, rolling in my bed in the middle of the night trying not to wake everyone in the house laughing way too loud

@BCS I highly doubt it, I see it more as a situation where Eunyung and Juwan are acting as Haejoon's new parents/family (like, "who do you like more, mom or dad?")

Fed-Kun's army
ashdfjksGFDJKFGDHSJKFG When I think that this chapter is already killing me, Translator-nim just lands the final blow LMAO best chap out so far hfdjskfhdaskjkgfgh Also, my trash degenerate thoughts and my love for good healthy platonic relationships are having the biggest clash ever in this small brain of mine haha o<-<

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Haejoon: *doesn’t want to be alone*
Haejoon, being fought over by two friends: “not like this”

Marie: *wants some spooks*
Marie, locked in the basement with ghosts: “not like this.....”

Author be givin the characters Everything they want

"Then why don't we ask him?
Who he would rather sleep with..."
That's... Going to give me the wrong idea for sure.
Btw, love seeing the cat🐱 and the hamster🐹fighting.

Dex-chan lover
Eunyung is doing what he can, Juwan understand him, on top of that he gave him snacks😭😭😭 But how sweet Juwan, taking care of Haejoon
f658cb6f4ae5435b78fb39aa1c2e0517.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Why is the brown haired kid always antagonizing Eunhyung??? I feel like Eunhyung genuinely does not know how to take care of a sick person (and a lot of the shit during the brown haired kid's arc) so it's not really his fault??? It seems obvious that Eunhyung came from a toxic and/or an abusive/neglectful home/family and ran away and I don't get why the brown haired kid is judging him from that???
Well, it's really not that obvius if you only see Eunyung from the few times Juwan see him

Marie, honey, this is why you don't venture an alleged haunted house alone, even in day.
I sure fucking hope it's just a mannequin ToT

Users who are viewing this thread