No Home - Ch. 66 - Hara Kang and Eunyung Baek (4)

Wow I'm early! Thank you for the translation!

I agree with Eunyung on that one, he has his reasons and the Minho guy is 100% in the wrong.
Guessing we'll have a peek at Eunyung's past, I'm betting on this particular role being the reason he's so distant with his family. Still can't find the connection between him and Kang Hara beside the "sports are for boys"/"you're acting as a girl even though you're a boy".

HOMEBOY PULLED THAT "SIGH" ON HIM AGAIN AND BET YOUR ENTIRE ASS SOMEONE'S GONNA GET CUT UP SOON---
On the other hand, this reminded of that Ariana Grande incident where apparently the reporter sorta filed a case on her because she used the pictured he had clicked without his permission. Like, really f.cks your brain that just how much you really have right on yourself and claim it.
Also, I will claP, if Eunyung told everyone off for being pesky 😂

Fed-Kun's army
aaaaaaaaaaaa

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Hey, at least he didnt give him that trash look this time.

thank you for the translation!!
i feel like the connection between eunyung and hara kang might be absent vs helicopter parents, based on what we know so far about eunyung and hara kang. but im guessing he had wanted his parent's attention (im guessing his mom's, if hes supposed to parallel hara whos mother gave her too much attention), and his parent didn't like it and maybe thats why eunyung doesn't have good memories of the play

lfb

Fed-Kun's army
Ugg I caught up too quickly. Thank you again for translating!

Maybe Haejoon should give Eunyung a snickers. I can think of no other solution.

Come on Haejoon that was insensitive of you to sigh like that in Eunyung's face

Users who are viewing this thread