No Home - Ch. 92 - Minju Gong and Marie Kim (9)

Fed-Kun's army
Uh oh, Minju is not your place to have to take care of an adult who should take care of you, I see where this is going and I don't like it
I hope that Marie sees that what Minju is going through was the same thing that she happened in her old house and tries to intervene, or at least notify her mother
7fd167e5c5622649fd97c098141019af.jpg

Group Leader
not a daughter feeling responsible to look after her dad because she's female even though he's a grown-ass adult T-T bless her, even though I can't stand her

Dex-chan lover
It's really scary how often girls are just expected to take care of their male family members, even the older one's who should know how to take care of themselves. How do you not feel pathetic having a teenage girl clean after you?
This isn't just a Korean problem either, there are tons of stories from people of all backgrounds where this sort of patriarchal standard is pushed onto girls/women. Like in cases of big family dinners being thrown, all the men sit around at in the living room chatting it up, while the women and girls are sent to the kitchen to cook and clean.... it's all just sad. I wish for better

Users who are viewing this thread