No Home - Ch. 93 - Minju Gong and Marie Kim (10)

Dex-chan lover
Although Marie that was not the way to intervene, much less if their relationship is bad, Minju also did not have the right to speak like that about Marie's family, because she was only recommending her; although now that I think about it, it should not have been seen like that and Minju could have been right to answer her like that
I AM VERY GLAD THAT THE MOTHER HAS FIND OUT AND KNOWS HOW WRONG THE FATHER IS DOING, I just need to explain better to Minju how it is not her responsibility
67750d0b28335c916b7c6539b3f4c5ea.jpg

Group Leader
Aww Marie, even though she's your sworn enemy, you can't stand to see someone end up in the situation you were in. A couple things Minju has said have hit a little too close to home with Marie, even though Minju didn't realize it because she's had a blessed life up till now. I always marvel at how this author manages to make you like or at least feel compassion for the very people they made you hate two chapters ago. I also think it's actually a testament to the author's skill that readers have such widely varying reactions to the characters. What a great series!

Users who are viewing this thread