No Longer a Heroine! - Ch. 1 - The Full Account of Angelisa's Retirement (1)

Double-page supporter
“KNOW YOUR DOPE FIEND. YOUR LIFE MAY DEPEND ON IT! You will not be able to see his eyes because of the Tea-Shades, but his knuckles will be white from inner tension and his pants will be crusted with semen from constantly jacking off when he can't find a rape victim. He will stagger and babble when questioned. He will not respect your badge. The Dope Fiend fears nothing. He will attack, for no reason, with every weapon at his command-including yours. BEWARE. Any officer apprehending a suspected marijuana addict should use all necessary force immediately. One stitch in time (on him) will usually save nine on you. Good luck.
-The Chief”

Annnnd this is why weed needs to be dicriminalzied especially in S.Korea. People literally ruining other people’s lives because of a plant. lol I am now very invested in seeing what happens in this webtoon.

Group Leader
WOOO GO KEY this sounds like an interesting story, and am excited to read more. Thanks for working on this!

All that bs over weed? Fucking retards. I would be ashamed of neighbors who want to ruin people's lives over something trivial.

What a difference in Western vs Asian society. When it was revealed that her big oops was (gasp!) weed, my thoughts were "wait, really??"

I'm interested in how this will proceed.

I started reading this because the title reminded me of Heroine Shikkaku, which basically means the same thing as this title but I think I'll continue reading it since it seems interesting. On an additional note, maybe it's because I've been hanging around a lot of American sites lately, that I can't take the marijuana thing seriously.

😂😂😂 I cant help but laugh because this is seriously how they treat artists in South Korea if they make one tiny mistake. If you smoke weed, you might as well have killed someone, if your band member smoked weed, well guess what you'll be called a druggie just for association. God forbid you date someone if your an idol. The netizens need a fricken chill pill over there, and the news/media needs a fricken muzzle. Why cant yall just be happy when they start dating, why cant yall treat weed as a minor hiccup instead of treating it like they're serial killers 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

i think in the us we've been really normalized to stars having admitted to addiction that its like a culture shock

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, now that's a culture shock. FFS Our Prime Minister smoked weed and legalized it. Just come work in Canada Cheon, noone here gives a shit LOL

Dex-chan lover
It makes more sense when you realize that Britain literally defeated China by making 90%+ of the population addicted to cocaine and declaring war when China tried to make a drug free policy in response. China had a bit of a problem trying to fight back when the entire military was was either high, trying to get high, or dying from withdrawal while Britain didn't.
Because of this the continent takes basically any drug seriously and the US doing it's anti drug propaganda would essentially elevate any drug the us says is bad to the same status of bad as cocaine in their eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread