No Longer Allowed In Another World - Vol. 7 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Because he was their hero. You mustn't replace a nice fiction with the ugly reality if it doesn't hurt no one.
For the populace okay, but why does the mc sound like he respects the hell outta him?
He literally kidnapped kids and made them starve and live in horrible conditions just cause he was jealous some girl, to whom he didn't even say anything, was getting too close to his 'friend'.
I can understand not saying the truth for peacekeeping but the author doesn't have to make the mc talk about him like he was an actual upstanding person. I know the mc is supposed to be weird and only into interesting stories and stuff but still that's streching it too far. Like what, would he feel the same about Hitler (I know i'm exagerating a little but it's not that far off)?

Dex-chan lover
Because he was their hero. You mustn't replace a nice fiction with the ugly reality if it doesn't hurt no one.
It hurts those he enslaved and captured....they have to live with the fact the individual who did that to them will be seen as a hero and they cannot speak up against it without public backlash. There were actual victims

Dex-chan lover
It's not really clear what the prisoners thought of this whole thing. What they'll choose to do, and what the hell is going to happen to all the temple guards complicit with Elton is still up in the air.

Dex-chan lover
For the populace okay, but why does the mc sound like he respects the hell outta him?
He literally kidnapped kids and made them starve and live in horrible conditions just cause he was jealous some girl, to whom he didn't even say anything, was getting too close to his 'friend'.
I can understand not saying the truth for peacekeeping but the author doesn't have to make the mc talk about him like he was an actual upstanding person. I know the mc is supposed to be weird and only into interesting stories and stuff but still that's streching it too far. Like what, would he feel the same about Hitler (I know i'm exagerating a little but it's not that far off)?
Sensey's a writer, apparently a caricature of Tesuka Osamu. He couldn't give a fuck when Annette was going to rescue Itsuki, my guess is that he can't give a fuck about any of those other kids kidnapped.

But Elton's story is a story he liked, so he become like a dear character to Sensey. Not much different to when you like the villain with a tragic past. And here more so, because Sensey's looking for Sac-chan because they had a lover's suicide pact in their previous world, so this crooked "love" story resonates with him.

It hurts those he enslaved and captured....they have to live with the fact the individual who did that to them will be seen as a hero and they cannot speak up against it without public backlash. There were actual victims
They were brainwashed and probably never had contact with the archbishop, so I don't know how much that would hurt them.

this ended kinda weird, like he was just a full incel at the drop of a hat, goes full war criminal out of self pity 'cause a girl he never even asked out started liking someone else.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this ended kinda weird, like he was just a full incel at the drop of a hat, goes full war criminal out of self pity 'cause a girl he never even asked out started liking someone else.
He's from an entirely different race and she's the queen, how can could he even propose to her? Even if she accepted it, society wouldn't and it would never happen.

His surpressed feelings brought the worse out of him, and turned him into a monster. And as other people already pointed out, they were mourning the bishop who protected them with his everything, not the eventual monster he became.

Users who are viewing this thread