No Longer Allowed In Another World - Vol. 8 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for TL! ~

Are the fallen angels gonna be made out to be the good guys in this scenario once everything is done? I feel like that twist is coming

I don't think the pope(?) being the bigger bad automatically makes the fallen angels the good guys
Some of them did have reasons for what they did, but at the same time some are just outright jerks like the one who invaded Tama's country

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!
When I started reading this I didn't expect much from it beyond a comedy "parodying" isekai tropes... I don't know how this turned out to be one of the better fantasy manga I'm reading but I am glad it did. If a bit surprised.

Dex-chan lover
man I hope that not griffith is just some man child who gets his lack of originality read to filth

Dex-chan lover
why do we always have a super powerful character who doesn't want to fight because "i'm very old so this is not my time"

Fed-Kun's army
This translation pretty slow, huh? But thanks.
I forgot to follow raw at some point so only know Ordelia gonna team up with sensei but dunno what actually happen between fallen angels, church, & demon king lol

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter guys.

But please, when you change your domain, please update the site in your information tab too.

Aggregator gang
uh oh, i now have knowledge of how thicc tama really is 👹

she is cooked 👹👹👹👹👹👹

Users who are viewing this thread