No Love Zone - Ch. 18

I don't get it. No explanation? You brought someone to the point of breaking down just out of pettiness and literally sex is what made you apologize/end it? Literal sexual harassment.

I have to say, it's at least interesting. But only if the writer gives us a reason to like him. I feel hopeful because the uke said everything that needed to be said but I really doubt the seme will ever be truly redeemed even in the story world

If I were him, I would have asked to be transferred to another sales department and/or given a job promotion. That being said, I'm glad he stood up for himself and asked his boss to do at least the bare minimum of apologizing to him and leaving him the fuck alone. I kind of respect the fact he didn't even try to take advantage of the situation to ask for more. He literally had every right to do so, but despite the horrible way he was treated as an employee and person, he doesn't want to get ahead that way. He just wants to be treated with common decency. Also, I know the chief apparently (prior to taking advantage of him when he was drunk) decided to give him an actual project, but that doesn't even begin to make up for the shit he put him through. I want to see the main character succeed, but the boss is irredeemable in my mind.

@victoriareadsmanga I'm pretty sure that its because of the projects and the like he already had assigned to him as part of this department and the fact he doesn't exactly have any significant seniority in his company ranking means that even if he wanted to it would be a bad idea to transfer departments at this point.

Glad he stood up for himself -- it'll be interesting to see the road that they'll take when he already set his boundaries

Thanks for another chapter!! <3

Yes! I know it won’t last, but YEEESssssss! Fuck that ML, hope the MC gets some peace and quite!

annngg dog blood drama really is my guilty pleasure LOL... this really is a pivotal turning point, if the mc hadnt stuck up for himself, i would be too exasperated to continue. but having ml be put in his place like that... hehe ^^ #COCKYTOPABUSE #MALEEGOKILLER #MAKEHIMCRY

thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread