No Love Zone

Dex-chan lover
He is so dumb. I love him. His thoughts and his outer expression lol

Thanks for scan beans for translating :)

So cute! And fun! And handsome faces. The complete package
Live this. Thanks a lot the translation, can’t wait to read the rest :)

I knew it the moment his friends mention that tiny guy in high school it was him hahaha

I'm an egoistic person because I desire more chapters than it would be respectful from the scanlation team. Their work is so good and they choose such good and interesting stories T-T I just like a few more

The new chapter came out kind of slow tbh, its like 1 chapter for 1-2 month range time, i know this might sound rude but maybe the scanlation team need more human resource? Anyway thanks for the hardwork. Fighting.

Please, someone... Punch the chief rite now! I'm so sick of him. Ughhh. And I hate my self for thinking "i need a third wheel!".

i'm sick of everyone in this manhwa except for my baby eun-gyeom. everyone else can go die in a ditch, including jihyuk.... especially jihyuk. if he doesn't start pampering eun-gyeom like the princess he deserves to be, i'm over it. seriously! :mad:((

You have to update this, its SOO SO GOOODDDD THO, the sex scenes was so f**king hot this is the best webtoon so far!
i already read the raw until ch. 49 T.T

arrghh!! i love the story so much ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

im glad that i know korean language

Wow, I hope Eun-gyeom doesn’t end up with the manager. WTF. He deserves so much better!

I'm happy others agree with the fact that Eungyeom deserves way better than that sadistic psycho who's just playing mental games with him. I'm so sick of him, I don't care if Gyeomie at some point
rejected him
, he doesn't deserve to be humiliated over and over again.

I really hate everyone except the granny and baby MC, he's really an adorable puppy who cares about his family and deserves to be happy, I wish that for him. Just because of a rude
rejection
he has to go through all of this? He already paid the price when
he got rejected as well
. Tbh I'd prefer if the ML gets lost forever (I mean, I hope he's not the ML or I'm gonna choke, he seriously hasn't done anything nice to him). (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

Ps. I don't even know if I'll be able to accept them as a couple,
the ML has pretty much harassed our MC till the extreme and has been enjoying seeing him suffering
, that ain't funny AT ALL.

Ty for working on this 💜
If Gyeomie doesn't get better I'm gonna cry. :c

This is enemies to lovers or whatever. I know this but I hate it! Eun-gyeom deserves better! That dirtbag manager better beg for forgiveness before they end up together!

Users who are viewing this thread