No Marriage - Ch. 18

Alright now we're going to get the information hopefully on just how she went from a child of some big wig to living as a con-woman. Thanks translators!

Does that mean he's not the ml??

I'm still on his team though

"He would give you the world if you asked for it."
DAMNNNNNNNN

Omg whatttt??? So before the marriage ban she was the daughter of a high up official? Wowow this was such a huge chapter...I can’t believe it, so they would’ve been married if the prince’s love hadn’t died....that’s so sad oh my god..thank u so much for this chapter

Fed-Kun's army
She’s so funny.. obtaining his friendship in exchange for immunity. Lol.
I hope she doesn’t lie here but I doubt it..
thank you for this update!

Aggregator gang
The emperor is nice but I love Shinwon much better. He's such a good guy :')

i really wish shinwon is the ml. the emperor is nice but i can't accept someone who can't ever forget his first love like that. he's too attached of his first love that i don't think his love for sorang would ever surpass his love for his first love.

Fed-Kun's army
shinwon is the only ml i can accept. if the emperor is so lonely he can get a god lmao. whole people dying and he out here crying like bruh...

Obviously the flag has risen and Shinwon is the one she'll be with. Fated partners hello! AND I AM BLESSED BY THIS FACT.

(also this was foreshadowed so many chapters ago, Sorang already knew he was her fiancee)

Users who are viewing this thread