No Marriage - Ch. 19

I really hope the King isn’t the ML. It’d feel like a rebound since he’s clearly still so much in love with his deceased wife.

Oh, no! Shinwon :(
I am now reminded of Goong where the original betrothed is the second ML.
Breaks my heart...

Thank you!

Omg no this was so sad :( their destinies got so messed up. And I feel so bad for the king and consort, was she killed by some of his advisors or something??? Tysm for translating

Alright I don't care about how hot your majesty is any more...Shinwon please win!!!

Dex-chan lover
@sienau this is only speculation, but:

I would not doubt it at all. Korea during this time very much revolved around money and noble blood, so for a common woman (from a fishing village no less, who probably did hard labor before being married to the Emperor) would never be fit in the eyes of the rich nobility.

They (like most and any other noble throughout the world and through history) had tried marrying their daughters to him as consorts, or even concubines after he married Consort Ahn, and he either completely ignores them or just flat out said "No, I'm only marrying her." She was an eyesore for being a commoner and getting in the way of their machinations (almost always more money lol) and so she had to die.

No spoiler because this is unrelated, but Extra Credits has a great series of videos on Admiral Yi of Korea, who was beaten down over and over by men with noble titles no matter how many time he saved their asses from Toyotomi Hideyoshi, who had just finished conquering Japan, and had set his eyes on Korea next.

Hnnngggg this is so sad and it's obviously only going to get sadder until perhaps the end. I've prepared my heart but I'm not sure I'll be able to take it ( ≧Д≦)

nooo i wanna cry teenage shinwon was so happy seeing the back of sorang ;-;

pls let my ship sailed author i beg you

shinwon looks so cute aaaa but it's sad how even though they're compatible, a future's hard for them. hmmmmm so 7 years ago something happened to mc and the crown princess,,,, AHHH IM SO CURIOUS ALREADY

I want mc to be with her original betrothed. My heart hurts just seeing how they weren't able to even see each other.

Users who are viewing this thread