No Marriage - Ch. 22

Really wanting to know who she ends up with and if she ever gets out of the hole she dug >.<

I ship her with the officer, although the king deserve to be loved, but I feel its kinda wrong if she end up with him, idk why.

Fed-Kun's army
MY HEART! I WANT HER WITH THE KING BUT HER POOR FIANCE </3 It's not even like they didn't want to, but because of bad luck :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( OOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF DAMN I HAVE NEVER WANTED TO LOVE BOTH THE ML AND 2ML SO BAD. Damn she should end up with the fiance :( but she'll probs end up with the king now because it's for the good of the people :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( of the sadness

I still like her with the king and im assuming she will definitely end up with him ? so onto that assumption i think this is definitely one of the few stories where it feels so natural and organic, like its very realistic and the 2nd ML/past fiance is a very good person, theres no writing about something went wrong in their relationship or he turned out to be a horrible person, he is genuinely a very good person and thats what makes their relationship so tragic.

even with gaeyi's fortune telling that they could've been perfect together and had such a lovely beautiful relationship. this is the definition of right people meeting at the wrong time. and this is why I think personally I really wont mind if they dont end up together, cause its in its own way a beautiful but sad story and if it does go like this I really hope he can move on and find someone to love just as much as he would have loved her and has already dedicated 7 years of his life to her. but at this point she is definitely not the person he dedicated his life to, which is another reason I find it hard to think she will love him now, they're both at different places in life and their timing is gone :(

@luffys

Now, I'm getting sad.. I really like that interrogator and I want him to be the right person for her. Maybe, I'll just drop this. I'm soooo freaking sad right now.. He dedicated his life for 7 years looking for her, then someone will just snatch her from him.... just... not cool man..

@idelvice I understand that, it is actually very tragic, but
I'm pretty sure there will be a happy ending for him if I interpreted some spoilers correctly, so it's not like he will be heartbroken for long. and you might end up liking her relationship with the king as it develops more.

Users who are viewing this thread