No Marriage - Ch. 25

Pretty sure the bamboo sticks were a scheme from the old man bc how the hell would they get there otherwise??

Ty for the update ^^

So glad this is back! Laughing at Sorang blatantly dismissing grandpa’s words. You’d think after all that’s happened she would consider them a little longer, but NOPE. She does what she wants and makes her own fate and that’s why I love her.

that bamboos are sus.

i'm really curious how will this work out, the connection of sorang and the consort and what will be her fate when her lies will be expose...

thank you for translating! ♡

I personally love the guard more. I don't like going after men who already have someone in their heart. I feel like the second lover of this 'person'. Like I don't like these kinds of things at all. Bruh I'm sure no one will understand me...

People deserve second chances at life too, even that childish emperor ;-; I can't choose, so I say both. XD

Many thanks for the translation! Sorang is so funny ))
Looking at the title picture, it's Sorang and the king wearing the red and gold attire but not the guard guy. So I presume the king will be the winner which is a bit disappointing as I personally like her initial fiancée much more than the childish king.

Gah, the story and art are always worth the wait for these translations. 🥺 Thanks Sawakaya for doing a great job so far and super thanks Void Scans for picking up the series and making sure it’ll continue on. 😚

Wow I love this story so much! I'm so happy to read it! Thank you soooooooo much for working on that project! I love you 😍 💗 💛 💓 ♥ 💖

Users who are viewing this thread