No Marriage - Ch. 27

Fed-Kun's army
YES <3

gAHHHH THE KING IS SO SEXY I CANT.

I LOVE HIS REACTIONS TO THE GHOSTS. but in seriousness, RIP </3 like my poor bby is traumatized

she needs to drop the matchmaking job and make a job of storytelling ghost stories

omg xD they're like two lil kids who are gonna get in trouble after making a mess

the consort seriously needs vengeance, i hope the future story raws will allow us to glimpse her having peace

ALSO YES <3 this kiss is so cute

Double-page supporter
Ooh.... What a cliffhanger!!! I can't wait for the next chapter✨

Thank you so much for the translation! This is one of my favorite manhwas! I follow the raws and it's already in chapter 87 !!! I hope you continue to translate.

they’re going to translate for a few more chapters and then another team is gonna take over :)

Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god 😳 kyaaaaaa🥳🤭😁 thank you for this super cute chapter!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ..!!!!!

Please keep these coming. Pls 🥺💗

Thank you for the chapter

ahhh I really like the way this is going. he will slowly heal and learn to love again. I know some people dont want him to be ml but just because she will be his second love doesnt mean he would love her any less, it’s probably going to be even more.

Personally I see his love for the consort as more admiration and gratitude than simply romantic, she was a big part of the positive changes in his life so he owed a lot to her, and now his feelings are mixed with a lot of guilt feeling responsible for not being able to keep her safe so it’s obvious how he hasnt been able to move on.

with sorang teaching him and helping him grasp his own feelings he’s starting to feel normal bit by bit, like that focus earlier on how he always ate alone and the loneliness of his life as king and how food tasted good to him when there was someone else to share with. just these simple things she’s helping him through

and eventually when his heart heals and he falls for sorang he will definitely fall hard. at the same time it doesnt diminish the feelings for the consort, because they were real and genuine but that doesnt mean sorang will be second place in his heart? he would have simply found someone who he ends up cherishing more than the consort, someone who becomes the most important to him so I love the way everyone’s relationships are being portrayed so far!

Users who are viewing this thread