No Marriage - Ch. 7

digging yourself a hole, I see.
but emperor is a lost cause.. I just cant
thanks for the update, kind citizen 🍑

Siiigh... This is why ppl still pay for psychics. They want to believe what they want when grieving and psychics take advantage of the fact... I'm glad it sometimes gives ppl closure, but some psychics scam em out of money.

Double-page supporter
Imagine asking for help while every second you dig your grave deeper and deeper AND DEEPER

Oh my lord, I like this comic but I don't think my heart can take it. Too much second hand embarrassment lol, and how on earth is she going to have her own romance after getting herself into this mess.

Wow, what an elite scammer. Scamming under high pressure... And how she lies without thinking. Really glad that now scammers are easier to tell apart...

Though honesty I was screaming, THAT'S A BAD IDEA" and I'll suffer from secondhand embarrassment. But hey, she's protected by plot armor, so I think it'll be fine???

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHE HAS DUG HER GRAVE SO DEEP ALREADY IM SO EMBARRASSED AND ROOTING FOR HER AT THE SAME TIME AHHAHAHHAAH

Dex-chan lover
This is great lmao. She really is top tier scammer. She deserves an oscar for all that acting.

Users who are viewing this thread