No Marriage

This is pretty good but I noticed that there are few comments. Is it because its not a transmigration/reincarnation/villainess story? Nowadays, you just need the Villainess tag to hit the Top Chapter page, even when the story is kinda meh. Maybe I'm being petty about it :p

I'm just kinda sad that some stories go under the radar because its not trendy... The art is pretty and the plot is intriguing, what's there not to like?

I love historical stuff and I think the art and the characters are wonderful, but does this have to be a love triangle?? 😭

@marcheline I completely agree, I don't understand why a triangle was needed. It would've been different
had her original marriage been out of love between the two instead of an arranged marriage where they never knew each other. This love triangle actually takes away from the story in my opinion as well. I mean we already have enough drama with the king dealing with his ongoing feelings with the late queen

Fed-Kun's army
@khaosguard I also agreed at first, but after looking at spoilers and the raws, it sorta (?) seems like it wraps up nicely at a certain point. (This is just going off of pictures tho cuz I can't translate and it's still ongoing so it could be continuing for all I know).

why is this sooo goood-- y'all shes The Funniest FL ive seen in awhile. im in love w her and her swindlin ways!!!!

didn't expect it to be so good

and they even have free raws! gotta love naver webtoons

I'm absolutely in love with this webtoon. It's hilarious, the characters are also fun. I wish it was more popular here because it really deserves love. And the art is gorgeous!

imo, this would be perfect as a drama! i didnt expect much bcs i tend to get bored easily but thish as the right amount of fun and seriousness

Since I know who the ML is gonna be,
I can't say that I'm excited to read it until the end anymore.

For those who wanna know who is the ML,
it's the king

Wow this is good! Thank you sawateam!
I’m team Shinwon 🥰
even though someone said he’s not endgame :( still rooting for him!

Fed-Kun's army
Okay here we go:
yall can love our 2nd ML and praise him all you want (the sweet boy deserves it .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·. BUT I cant let yall diss our king and honorable ML <3 he is the best boy and is sooooo sweet and caring to FL that you can't help but fall in love #proud (’へ’)

Users who are viewing this thread