No Named Group

Thank you so much for the translations 😁
Keep going and growing!
And just screw other people who belittle you for no reason, they're just evil and jealous and horrible person who just want to hurt other people because they are not happy with themselves. Let those people burn in hell.
But hey, I just realised that you 'sniped' other translator group work. It's not good eh.
What 'sniped' mean is when somebody else do the jobs that someone else's already doing in the middle of it. It's making other party frustrated and confused as to why other doing their jobs.
Maybe you guys can talk with them and collaborate about it rather than just going each other way. Both of you are new translator so you must know the feeling about it.
Everything is new and exciting but let's keep the respect.
So keep up the good work, keep being awesome, and sorry if this message disturbed you guys.

Thanks a lot for the translation! It’s that it’s not perfect but I’m really thankful that you keep doing it in spite of the criticism. Keep up the good work :)

Group Leader
Hi! Please don't snipe other groups. If you want practice, there's plenty of untouched online content.

Thank you for sharing your translations!! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
I hope you continue to publish more soon ✧٩(•́⌄•́๑)

Thank you for sharing this! Definitely hoping for more! 😍 Claude Forever!!

Also, the grammar has significantly improved in comparison to the first chapter you guys uploaded. It didnt't really annoy me but just wanted to point out the good work you guys did/do and you guys can be proud of your work! 😊

Please continue, I love your translations❤❤ thank you for sharing this with us, I always look forward to your updates!

CLAUDE FOREVER❤❤❤❤

Thankyou so much for translating and dont mind the hate comments, i am sure many others like me appreciate you for what you are doing. if you need help with grammar and sentence structures i'll be more than happy to help you (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Hello. Kindly stop translating this work already not because of your grammar (because I completely understand that it isn't your first language) but because another group has been translating this before you. Please do understand that what you did, sniping, is considered to be disrespectful. What would you feel if the work you've been giving your all to, that you're currently at the middle of finishing, has been uploaded by another person without contacting you? It's as if during a party and everyone agreed to bring one dish each and the others know you'll be bringing Curry but as you're on your way to the party someone said "Hey there's already some curry here for everyone". Your efforts? Gone. Your precious time? Wasted. Your excitement? Poof. That's what happens when you snipe another group's project. So, please, work on other projects instead of this one or atleast contact them about it.

Hey, these aren't hate comments. These are legitimate concerns. Another group had put their hard work into scantalating this series: how many chapters do you think they'd been working on, only for you to post them out of nowhere? I recognize that you all must've had good intentions, but when a group has already dedicated their time to a project WAY BEFORE you ever picked it up, the only time when you should continue translation is after you've checked with the group (or after a year hiatus, or something similar).

Users who are viewing this thread