No Named Group

Thank you for the new chapters (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ Keep up the amazing work !!
please ignore the haters! (; ̄Д ̄)

Group Leader
There is nothing wrong with wanting to practice, but it is rude to Devil and Angel scans to snipe their project. Why not provide us instead with a series no one else is doing?

Please pick another project. Another group is already doing the scanlation and it is very rude to them. From what they have said you have been ignoring them. Please talk with them.

Group Leader
Seriously, the fact that you are doing this when the original group has repeatedly asked you to stop, going as far as to release chapter nine with a note asking you to stop is incredibly thoughtless. Please switch to a project that does not have a group actively releasing it.
For example, how about Return of the Female Knight? Similarly, it revolves around a noble woman whose life went to ruin, given a second chance to make it right, and a marriage of convenience to help change the future. Fun series, I as well as many others would be interested in reading it, and there is no other group scanlating it to cause hurt feelings and drama.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating, I'd rather fast translation than one a month from the other group.

Honestly, I don't care much about you sniping the other groups work, even if it may be a bit rude. What I do hate though is you releasing translations of an arguably lower quality just so it is faster than the other group and putting a note saying that even though you are sniping it and people will dislike it they will still read it... I couldnt have cared less but now you just look like an ass

Please drop this project and choose another. Devil and angel scans was first in picking up Duchess with an empty soul and because you are sniping from them, you are meddling and causing conflict.
There are plenty manhwas and manga out there that can be translated. Use your speed and manpower for another project everyone can enjoy.

Keep up the good work! Don't mind the haters and keep on pumping these chapters out. You are doing great work. I am certainly enjoying reading these chapters. I still can't believe some of these foolish people go around telling you that you need "consent" from a rival group to do free unofficial scanlation. ROFL! This is laughable as hell.

Thank you so much for your hard work.
Waiting impatiently for next chapters of duchess with empty soul.🧡💛💛🧡💛🧡💛🧡💛🧡

Hey guys just wanted to wish you a happy new year, and say that you shouldn't be discouraged of the "advantage" some petty people have taken while you were on a break. Just keep up the good work and stay awesome.

I just wanted to thank you for the chapters you have already provided. Please don't let the petty behavior stop you from returning to this project after your break. I hope you will help us fill in chapter gaps and finish this story with us.

Surprise surprise, the flaky sniper disappears and stops uploading chapters. Hope all of you "readers" enjoy having a decent story get abandoned.

Thank you for all the chapters and thank you for exposing the inner sleaziness of DnA, I could tell they had no love for the series and only cared about their pride.
Take a break as long as you need, you've given us a years worth of chapters and took down a bully.

Users who are viewing this thread