Dex-chan lover
- Joined
- Jan 20, 2018
- Messages
- 2,440
Since I have no pp my DM are full of cute waifu
Since I have no pp my DM are full of cute waifu
gao would never dare invite me to his server so we could talk about it privately.Since I have no pp my DM are full of cute waifu
You know, since you lost your PP, I find you very attractive, come to my servergao would never dare invite me to his server so we could talk about it privately.
gao would never dare invite me to his server so we could talk about it privately.
voreYou know, since you lost your PP, I find you very attractive, come to my server
Where? I will come.You know, since you lost your PP, I find you very attractive, come to my server
The statement is "I'm so cool, I don't need anything but my words"no pfp will never be cool. it's not a statement. it's not funny. it does nothing but tell others that you're just another soulless voice that doesn't deserve human rights
Here, you sexy PWhere? I will come.
Here, you sexy P

I always knew you were one of the cool onesNot wearing a Roland PFP is also a rage too!
Same to you Gao-sama.I always knew you were one of the cool ones
The only rage I see is my rage after I see you insulting us Rolands. @bigtiddyoneesanNot wearing a Roland PFP is also a rage too!
Impotent rage.The only rage I see is my rage after I see you insulting us Rolands. @bigtiddyoneesan
![]()
Robotics;Notes - Revival Legacy chapter 7
Robotics;Notes =/= Plastic MemoriesThe only rage I see is my rage after I see you insulting us Rolands. @bigtiddyoneesan
![]()
Robotics;Notes - Revival Legacy chapter 7