No Romance, Boring Life [NRBL]

ty for your really good, and quickly done translation of I Became the Villain's Mother

im legit in TEARS thank you so so so much for all your hard work!!!! i just found your group and saw that you translate three of my favorite stories!!!!! you are a BLESSING. thank you. bless you. thank you. i will always support you from now on. thank you so so so much.

Group Leader
😂🤣🤩Thank you so much for villain saviour season 2!! Maygad still cant believe this 😍

Thank you guys for translating villain's saviour! Are you guys really going to drop it soon? 😢

Fed-Kun's army
Sooooo why is there a delay for Toaru Ossan? It's not even on your website. I don't really see how it makes sense.

Aggregator gang
I would like to request that you keep the group-related bits separate from the actual manga pages - adding them to the top/bottom of a page also increases the page's height, which negatively affects readability when using the "fit to container" viewing option.

Hi, I dont know if this is the right place to tell you but I found your Villain's Saviour translation in IG, and you forbid people to post in social media right? Here is the post:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDQPyoppTM2/?igshid=17751c2nzotmc

Double-page supporter
Thank you for Totsugami and Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha in particular and everything in the very general!

Users who are viewing this thread