No Side - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - No Side

Dex-chan lover
Thanks.

Also I really didn't expect them to actually drop dead at the end. Feels very 90's.

Never though i would read the end of this, when it wasnt uploaded for some time. Thanks for translating it

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finishing this up translator, I know it couldn't have been easy. Looks like these three will be back for more some day. But I wonder if each of them reincarnated as the right one? Guess it's up to us to imagine.

The whistle's blown, No Side!

I never thought I would be able to add this to my completed section. This manga has been a wild ride, but I was very satisfied with the ending. Definitely did not see it coming. Thank you Orangescans for making this possible!

Found this by spamming the random manga button until something came up, and I'm glad I did. That ending was wild and strange, but I think I can say that I was satisfied.

Finally a conclusion after so long....but what the hell was that ending?!?
It feels like the whole thing was rushed, which is a bit of a shame.

Thanks for the translation though, sorry for the whininess.

Thank you for finishing. Good enough ending (at least it's better than some other 90s manga) - *looks at Change Guy*

Thank you for finishing up the translation! It was one hell of a ride. I'm not sure how I feel about the ending, personally. Closure on who ended up as who would have been nice... Though I honestly expected something more like 'Well Yuuji can't return to his body, but he can stay in Akane's, and Akane can use Yuuji's body...' sort of thing. Ah well. At least it wasn't some incredibly tragic ending or super unfinished rushed thing.

Users who are viewing this thread