No, You na. - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Ahh, things like this make me so mad! like I get that the mom thinks she's trying her best and such but by the time your kid is that old and can't even use cutlery or their hair has to be washed twice from pure unkemptness then you should really look into getting help. And how can you not be concerned when an apparent stranger takes your kid home? oh, I don't know if the little girl will come live with them but I really want the best for her. >.<

Ah but thanks for the translation! i rlly love this series

Not sure i have ever wanted to strangle someone as much as that girls mom......... child abusers deserve to be locked in a dark room then forgotten.

Yay chapter!

Poor girl... But also, this boyfriend 🙄 you brought home two kids and you don't even help enough to know where the kids section of the stores are?

Neglectful parents are awful. Just because you don't hit your kid doesn't mean you aren't being abusive. That mother needs to be starved a bit and see how she likes it!

I just discovered this series today and read all the chapters available just now!

Thank you so much for your effort and for bringing this great title to us! I really really enjoyed it, truly a great manga!

Users who are viewing this thread