No, You na. - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

I just binged all the available chapters so I’d like to thank you for continuing translations! This series has become my favorite in an instant!

Thank you for the update 😭 omg i loved this series hoping for more chapter to come

This chapter made me tear up because I was that girl and I wish there were adults this attentive and caring around me. They’re so sweet and I can’t wait for them to punch this mom in the face.. metaphorically.

Double-page supporter
That poor kid. Kinaho was MVP here, but Haru definitely made a strong play for the spot.

Double-page supporter
Dude it is hurt to see that girl even though this is just fiction story, cause i know somewhere out there there is a kid with this kind of situation

Adopt her please. Her mom is absolute shit. Kina is such a nice and cute girl but she’s so mistreated. This is bs. I’m so mad. No child that nice deserves to live like that. Hopefully Kina adopts her or something.

Thank you so much for your hard work on this chapter
I'm pretty worried about that girl, my selfish side want Kina to adopt her but I Know it won't be easy

Double-page supporter
Ughhh I hate her mother even more... children her age doesn't even know the basic... Then that mean her mother neglected her... Wtf she's not fit to be a mother..

Users who are viewing this thread