No, You na.

Its heartwarming and good story, but I can only give it a 8-9 for now, since I can feel there is something missing in their emotions? interactions? or something more.

Can't feel any romance, there may be deep background/backstory for them that they are doing that, but I can't feel any love at all. An ex-couple would have more skinship than these ones.

Thanks for translating this!!! It’s a bit sad here and there but that’s just life I guess !! The art is nice and the premise is interesting.

I wonder if we will get a time skip.

Double-page supporter
Its an amazing series thank you for translating this

Kinaho and akito are basically angel for taking care of this kid when they were on their lowest, and they did a really good job as a guardian of the kids. Haru-kun, riku-kun and kazu-kun are so cute too...

I do agree that they gloss over the bad parenting case with rina's mom, but the story is mostly heartwarming...

What I love the most about this manga is that it's something I could empathize. Being able to see how each person reacts to different situations gives you a better perspective so it's something I personally like. There's sad, happy, and angry moments but because it's a reality for some people, the emotions are really raw. 10/10

What I love about this manga, is that yeah, it's semi typical "Parents died and left child and much younger child behind" setting, but it doesn't go into more stereotypical story-arcs you'd imagine, but still doesn't skip over the fact it's two people, who don't have their parents anymore and how the people who took them in have their lives changed.

A 10/10 story for me.

Double-page supporter
oh i'm actually surprise that the raw is actually free (just the 3rd newest one tho) which is not usual for manga (but for what use when i can't understand a word lol)

i see that this is adapted from a yaoi story, what's the relation between the two stories?
Is 4 years a little too late to reply? Lol. The relationship between the two isn’t much. Akito’s younger brother is the chef in-training in the yaoi series. Also the dark-haired MC in the Yaoi manga was a schoolmate of both Akito and Kina. The little girl in the series is also now a classmate of bigger bro in this one.

This is one of my favorite manga’s. Akito and Kina are great surrogate parents. It’s a nice found family series. And I also like how the turmoil the children have now that their parents have moved passed away.

Although I’m sad that it hasn’t been updated recently. Volume 7 is set to release in a couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread