Noah's Notes

Great, a shounen manga with more amount of scientific reasoning than any other Shounen manga. Good mix of Shounen passion and recent science make this is a incredible manga with great passion and strong suspension of disbelief.

This has got my attention
I like the professors character
And the whole plot has got me hooked

Contributor
It just ended this week. Ending was
Mirai after receiving mortal would wakes up in the classroom during the lesson - IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Power Uploader
@Bastek66 No it wasn't.
She went through several world ending loops after dying. The very first page of the series was her writing to her future/past self.

Contributor
@Lyendith yeah, it was second to last chapter what I saw almost week ago and I thought it was last one.

Aggregator gang
I only remembered this series because I recently got into Jujutsu Kaisen and it was advertised on the first chapter. No Ive come to find it got cancelled.

I swear to god jump. You cancel this series and then put a series like Mashle in your top 3. Wtf are you thinking. I have a long list of cancelled shounens that had original concepts from the past year and it depressing as fuck

@maisonaustyn ikr? in mangaplus english like ne0lation for example, you just get a flashback and character development and then BAM suddenly it gets cancelled..

tbh they should ditch traditional volumes selling and move into webtoon's bussiness model... its more profitable and author wouldnt worry about getting axed. I mean look at line webtoon, a lot of mediocre comics get hundred of chapters with ordinary story

But I'd still want to read the english translation of this one though

d0v

Another one for the aggregator sites that don't care about takedown notices.

Dex-chan lover
Isekai trash gets 100s of chapters and this here gets cancelled. Thats Japan for you...

Bro, "isekai trash" is 90% self published webmanga at this point

Users who are viewing this thread