Kizoku Tensei: Megumareta Umare kara Saikyou no Chikara o Eru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
Even if he's the 13th prince, walking around wearing expensive looking clothes without guards is just.....

This prince has different colored eyes, wears expensive clothes, clearly someone with a wealthy status, walking in the streets without any guards, and is still under 10 years old.

This country probably knows that kidnapping him wouldn't do anything good for them as he is the 13th prince that has no connection go the throne.

But still he's the goddamn prince.

@Anikiman The progress felt so out of place and there were unexplained important information. This was basically how not to skip 101.... Thanks for pointing out what was skipped.

There is a spelling error.

"Her name is Alice 3rd waifu, I believe?"

Corrected.

ok y do u always choose the dumb excuse instead of the smart one:
maid said her mother is poor and cant feed herself-> wants to go make more money in the red light district-> the dude buys the whole village-> the reason cause iam kind
a more reasonable excuse would have been cause loyalty is worth more then money(if u get backstabbed what are u gonna do with the money u saved)i mean in case of buying that whole village probably not worth it but he is a child so
i tried to do the maths with the 120(i dont know tge average income but 1200€ sounds good doesn't it (i just Googled it holy shit iam reallyfar of lol its 3k actually but shit happensxD))per month so that dude just spend about 5 (with 3k per month its about 2) million to buy one village

Fed-Kun's army
Hard to say much about the writing yet, but the art style is great at least.

Thanks for the chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread