Nobunaga Concerto

The "he is so lucky" and "ill considered decisions are brilliant" things have been overplayed by now... He cannot even use a sword and he is supposed to conquer Japan? It seems like a shortage of character growth...

It was nice though.

2 years without the release and 10 volumes behind... seems like it's dropped... anyways I will start it because I loved the anime.

🙂🙂🙂🙂🤥🤥🤥😃😄i want more
this is good
this should be every week
thanks for the transalation😃🤥🙂
pls more

Power Uploader
@Zulvie a bit late but was checking this but yeah it was not really dropped... The TL that did this left the team and we did not have a translator that was willing to take it on. Still till this day looking for one because love this fucking manga but yeah it is a hard one to TL because of all the history. Hopefully, we can find a TL one day or another team will take over.

2 years and we still don't have a TL team for this great Manga while other are being fought by 3 to 4 by snipping truly the TL world is not fair

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhhhh, I forgot how great this manga is!, Had to read it all from the start and I don't regret it!

Thank you so much for picking up this great manga! It's great to see this gem get more of the spotlight it deserves.

I can't find any of the other volumes anywhere online, does that mean that every translator dropped this entirely at the same end point? It's really weird how every website just stops at chapter 69
This has been dropped by the translators
。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。

An update 4 days ago just as I started reading, that's nice. This has certainly been a good read with a different tone than Elusive Samurai's that I've also been reading.

Users who are viewing this thread