Nobunaga's Chef - Vol. 11 Ch. 97 - Kennyo's Aim

HOLY MOLY ANOTHER CHAPTER!

Thx for tha chapter! God speed. I love this shit.

Dex-chan lover
This monk dude is so shifty. I can't wait for Oda-sama to slaughter him.

Dex-chan lover
@ampnaman in the real world the whole battle against the monks was a fucking slog that he just set the entire mountain on fire to win.

Thank you very much for the new chapters! Been waiting for ages! Though it is understandable that it’s hard work to translate...
Anyway here’s a little spoiler...

Other than Kaede...there’s another guy who came from the future, he also works at the hotel, but I think he was a host or bartender?? Sorry I forgot, but...he is the most annoying one I’ve ever seen so far as he plants doubts in Mitsuhide’s head...even his daughter is caught in his little word games! He’s really really annoying, that he was able to make me move all of my dislike of Kaede to him! But luckily, Nobunaga didn’t believe any word he said or even wants to as he feels disgusted by the guy at first glance when he sees him for the first time....Oh and he became something like a wandering Monk, he has a scar on his neck probably because he was attacked after getting separated from the others...he uses his knowledge of the past and his ‘lip service’ to gain favors from people...I think that is why Mitsuhide kinda somehow believes him as he was able to ‘predict’ something

That’s what I remember...hopefully the team will post more chapters! Good luck to the team! 😁😁

Dex-chan lover
@Hakushoku0129 i bought local print of vol 12 to 14, to my understanding
he seems to be waiter/sommelier and knows how to read body language and knowledgeable about wine, but yeah screw that guy he forcefully inserted himself on the conflict and abused known history fact from the future. good that nobunaga knows he's fishy and denied him. also if anything i felt like he tried to kill himself because he mentioned how ken, who lost his memory won't understand the despair he felt suddenly transported to the somewhere else and having to fend off by himself then showed said scar on his neck.

Fuck sake woman! Grow a fucking spine! I've started skimming chapters with that dumb broad in.

Users who are viewing this thread