Nobunaga no Chef - Vol. 12 Ch. 100 - The Dish for Deceitful People

Dex-chan lover
Whoo, 100 chapters! It's been going on for that long huh.

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Bringing moon cakes to a tea-tasting contest, eh? Wow, really a pro-gamer move. That being said, I wonder what was Hua Lin about to do after bringing out the cake? Fennel seed she kept for herself perhaps.

Also, thanks for the chapter!

I wonder who gets to eat the rest of the Chinese stuff he cooked up back in the kitchen.

Huh, what was going on on page 12 with the Chinese merchant freaking out about Ken and the tea master? Were they just being rude by walking past her and then saying excuse me? Or am I missing something? (actually maybe it's because they look weird, Ken being a giant and monk dude being a monk)

Also, on page 28, on the bottom left panel, Ken says "He doesn't deceive people through his food" which I think should be "He WHO doesn't deceive people through his food".

But man, did Ken really just prepare a whole bunch of dishes just to pick one depending on where the guest came from? That's some next-level hospitality there. Like aggressively next-level, haha.

Thanks for another great chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@i-Love-Bees she was just surprised and bit pissed that a two men a head taller than her appeared right after her Inner thoughts about how all Japanese are "tiny monkeys".

Refuse cooking food that'll hurt people!?
Chapter 32 Ken grilling bacon to break Azai militia focus with its smell, so Oda troop can kill them easily, which is worse IMO.

Judging from this, seem he was fine to harm people as long they didn't ingest it. Maybe he use some trick to disrupt Hua Lin nose?

The artist sure has an interesting way of drawing Chinese women compared to Japanese women lmao

Users who are viewing this thread