Nobunaga's Chef - Vol. 12 Ch. 99 - The Stimulating Taste

Double-page supporter
I really like that Ming merchant, really pragmatic but actually a nice help for Ken later on.

Group Leader
Why is "Sakai" translated to "Border" It's the name of the town, right?

Dex-chan lover
I lost track of the story and I don't know much Sengoku history, so let me ask something; as of this chapter, has the Battle of Nagashino already happened?

Dex-chan lover
i guess it's funny how the physical copy i got translate the bubble on page 17 as "it might be troublesome for you two later, prepare two room for them"

Did you... did you really translate Sakai, the name of the city? Or does the original really use 境 instead of 堺?

Dex-chan lover
WTF, and I thought "border country" sounded weird. The correct translation is Sakai lmao

Group Leader
Whoops, missed that in QC, we'll use Sakai in future. They use that in the French version but we translated it from the Japanese one. I've already done ch100 so if it's wrong there too please forgive me 🙇‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Ken...The country there is not called Malaysia yet in that time period

It's Sakai...not border

I would reupload this and double check your future scripts for locations because we'll get weird fast if you translate them

Ken's morals come at the most strangest of times. With the amount of treachery and brutality he's seen and been a victim to, I wouldn't think a tea ceremony would be an issue.

Fed-Kun's army
What's going on? Why is he being a doormat to these people?

Users who are viewing this thread