Nodame Cantabile

Contributor
Cheers to that, @Purplelibraryguy! It's always an adventure reading this manga. For anyone who's only stumbling upon it now, I highly recommend both reading this if you haven't and having a music service open (YouTube, Spotify) to play the music mentioned if you're not as familiar with the music mentioned. <3

why is it tagged josei if it won a shoujo award....? Is the magazine it was published in really josei (...and they still gave it a shoujo award...)? xD

Group Leader
@Nako Kodansha award only has Shounen/Shoujo category. Other Josei have won the Shoujo award too.
It is a Josei overall.

I have the rest of the series ready to upload but should I? I saw that it has been fully translated officially and people can buy it to support the creator but should I upload the rest or just leave it has it stands?

10/10, highly recommend to anyone who enjoys troubled prodigy meets mysterious girl trope or anything similar. This is just an awesome story, character driven and thought provoking. Its so rare for a manga to stay so consistently excellent for so long, with characters interesting and 3-dimensional. Please do yourselves a favor and read this.

Users who are viewing this thread