Nogi Wakaba wa Yuusha de Aru

So anzu&tamako is itsuki&fu in yuyuyu (to be sister in after life) and nogi wakaba from nogi wakaba is the one who guide yuna out of her coma in yuyuyu (the bird). Plus takashima yuna were belong beside shinju-sama the whole yuyuyu series. I wonder if that's the reason (the whole hero spirits) why shinju-sama choose yuki yuna to marry him. And the udon omg. That makes hella senses. But my heart.. ?

Fed-Kun's army
Just fuck me already! Comedy? Yuri? Those tags are trap! Do not read this manga for it unless you have a dead wish.

10/10

Why did it became soooo sad. Good story but :( still feels hurt after finishing this.

I won't rate it , from what i saw in the prequel anime everyone has such tragic deaths.
If the characters near the end are shown having a happy afterlife or similar tag me 1000 times so i might finish it

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
This is not a spoiler tho , saw like 1/2 episodes and figured it would be a everyone dies left and right with tragic deaths anime , if you see the covers everyone can realize billion of characters are missing

Dex-chan lover
Looks like they too can't escape the Magical Girl troupe.. where almost everyone's dead by the end :(

Users who are viewing this thread