Nogizaka Asuka no Himitsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@FStubbs
Yuuto and haruka's daughter to be exact. Yuuto got adopted into the family since they need to keep the nogizaka name.

Also, did she really have a sister?

Dex-chan lover
I mean..I've never seen the premise of someone faking being an otaku before, but given modern culture, I'm sure that's becoming more normal

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't know what this is, but let's check it out. (Do I need to read the prequel?)

@Tamerlane
Hello fellow Ohtacos, did you know I watch Ahneemay?

@JackSen
pg. 13. I don't think you can split "someone" into "so-meone", actually, to begin with, I think "some" is just one syllable and you can't split it into "so-me".
I skim read and it stops me when my brain trying to guess what "meone" is, reading the word "so-meone" ... very meone?, then I had to read the entire sentence.

Group Leader
@pikokola Yeah I know, that was just for "aesthetic" but seems that it was a failure xD Now it says "some-one"

Dex-chan lover
I'm an otaku, I watch the most obscure anime like One Piece or Bleach

@JackSen Thank you very much for picking this!

I would be very, VERY thankful if you decided to scanlate the prequel too, Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu. I know mostly all of the story because of the anime, but the manga was very good and I'd love to see it fully translated, but it was dropped a long time ago. If you have any time left in your schedule at all, please consider it!

Contributor
Haruka's little sister was named Mika. She was an important side character in the original manga.

Dex-chan lover
"I don't want people to find out that I'm a fake nerd, you have to help me!"

"Alright. Have you heard of a site called Twitch?"

Users who are viewing this thread