Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Condemnation Drama

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely love the look on her face at the bottom of page 39. I want to find a woman who will look at me the way she looks at the crown prince...

And of course... the laughter... oh, the laughter.

And damn... that's right, she did actually still love the crown prince, since she had grown to love him over the years, and was just forcibly trying to give up on him this whole past day... sigh.

Dex-chan lover
So she's a reincarnator right, so she doesn't necessarily share the same feelings as the character she's reincarnated into, but she loved that bastard? :questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
So she's a reincarnator right, so she doesn't necessarily share the same feelings as the character she's reincarnated into, but she loved that bastard? :questionblob:
This has been discussed in these comments. The reincarnated her and the original ego seem to have merged, unlike the case of the "heroine" where the two personalities split instead. Hence, she inherited the original's emotions and memories, regardless of the mechanics involved. She didn't just replace Alexandra, she became one with her.

One way to see it is, instead of reincarnating as Alexandra just now, she was reincarnated at birth and only remembered her previous life now. But she's still the same person. So her love persisted, though she suppressed it for a day in order to deal with the emergency of her upcoming condamnation event, only for it to come back once the tension drops.

THE CRY IN THE END MADE ME REALIZE THAT EVEN IF SHE SHOWS A STRONG FACE IN THE OUTSIDE SHE’S STILL A KID WHO GOT HEARTBROKEN BY THE PERSON SHE USED TO LOVE…

Users who are viewing this thread